Monday 15 April 2013

:: Sunday Stash! My first linky party

Ok so I realise it's Monday, but in all fairness to myself, I had surgery on my sinuses last wednesday and I'm not really my usual non-distracted, on the ball self...who am I kidding, I'm always distracted :P

We got home from the hospital on Thursday, to a lovely stuffed flat rate envelope from my favourite online fabric store, Hawthorne Threads. I was still very groggy but there was no holding me back from busting open the envelope (although auspost did half of the work there for me, grrr).

Without further ado, my biggest fabric want so far, in my hot little hands!

Lizzie House Pearl Bracelet Brights FQ Bundle
*Happy Dance Happy Dance*

Geekly Chic designed by Amy Adams for Riley Blake Fabrics

Julia Rothman's Type

A whole mixed bundle of prints that caught my eye. See the Keep Calm and Sew On fabric there? I love that SEW much! I have special plans for the sudoku fabric too ;) Oh, and the Bento fabric...and the chevron! ... see, this is why it's dangerous letting me into an online fabric store :P


All of the above fabrics, excluding the FQ bundle, are 1/2 yard cuts. For what I usually make, that's enough for a couple of small projects and a little left over to treasure ;)

All in all a very happy fabric 'collector' in this house this week ^_^ Despite the agonising face....

I'm very happy to be linking up with Fiona at Finding Fifth for her Sunday Stash Linky Party, my very first of I'm sure what will be a lot more ;)


Loz
xo

4 comments:

  1. Some delightful fabrics in your parcel. I had sinus surgery in my twenties - painful but oh so liberating. All the best for your recovery and experience. Lovely to have you link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to that too! Thank you :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, what an awesome addition. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to be back at work Tuesday :) I miss my students :(

      Delete