Saturday 13 April 2013

:: renrad reboot

So there has been quite a long hiatus between posting on this blog, I can't skim over that fact. But I have been thinking lately and finally decided this blog is going to take a different path, something which suits me. I don't want to fit into someone else's idea of what a crafty persons blog should look like. Since I don't think I am an average crafty person. I won't be sticking to any blogging schedules, and topics might jump all over the place, but in all honesty, that's how my mind works ;)

I'm hoping that renrad will be the product of the creative endeavours of my every day life. For the last 16 months, the only time I get enough time to dedicate long hours to crafting is on school holidays, when I'm not working. From now on I'm going to try and find time to be creative more often. Through cooking, journalling, swapping, teaching and of course sewing.

Renrad is going to be a place for me to share and document all of the things that I love. Things that make me happy. And if anyone else reads it, I hope you can find something that makes you happy too.


Loz
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment